Monday, June 28, 2010

Aunts & Uncles

From the top left:  It looks like Elizabeth is leaving. I cannot remember Elizabeth's husband's name. Jeanne or Bob can. This includes Elizabeth, Frank, Marguerite, Alice and Mary.  Center top: Clarence, Janet and Mary Top right: Clarence and Sam (?) Bakke and Dad Bottom left: Dr. David and Mary Curry Bottom center: Elizabeth's husband and brother. Bottom right: Elizabeth, Mary, Alice, Frank and two gentlemen that I can't name. 
Please remember, this is a Blog. By definition, that means you have to respond and/or correct me. Now that I'm looking at the names, I think I'm spelling Thibadeau wrong. Hmmm. Thibaudeau? Help me out, please! 


For the younger viewers, I'm going to post a "name that baby" page. Partly just for fun and partly because I don't have a clue who these cute little smiles belong to! 

2 comments:

  1. Good job momma! It is really neat to see all of these old pictures, i just wish i got to meet some of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From Bob, "Chuck is Elizabeth's husband & Jake is Chuck's brother. The man on the right with Frank is Bud Williams Dad. We saw Bud & Diane Williams in Helena a few weeks ago & they said he just died at 101 years old! It's most likely Bud Williams in the middle."

    ReplyDelete