Thursday, June 24, 2010

Where to begin?

Getting started with this project is more difficult than I anticipated! To begin with, In the bottom of a big, plastic tub, under Gram's pink sweater and next to Mom's pig cookie jar, I have baggies of photos that I want to share with Linda, Bob and Dave and your families. I will add pages from time to time and I encourage all of you to join the conversation and keep this blog going.

As I've been shuffling through the photos, memories keep popping up. For me, my earliest memories are mostly of the house on the corner of Breckenridge and Raleigh, although I remember the stairs in the house further up the hill on Raleigh. One of my earliest memories is of Dad's electric eraser and all of his fine pencils that he had lined up on the dining room table. Much later, a nice surprise was Jeanne's discovery of the Flathead Lake map that he probably did at that same dining room table.

So, what do you think? What are some of your earliest memories? The older grandchildren may have some, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment